We’re looking for someone who is creative and can take an idea and bring it to life- digitally! Projects may include designing email campaigns, tags and promotional products (with lots of creative freedom to dream up whatever you think would be fun to bring forward). Working mainly remote, you'll have the flexibility to create wherever- whenever, on your own hours. If you're based in Ottawa, you'll have the opportunity to come work from our Ottawa head office.
The successful candidate should have an understanding of how marketing campaigns must visually convey the brand objectives. Things change a lot in the startup world, so you must be okay with changing plans and working in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate must have a background or experience working with Adobe programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Bonus points if you have video editing skills in Premiere, too! Experience does not need to come from a degree or program, it can be self taught.
If you are excited about a challenge and love swimwear, this position might be for you!
- Be in the know about swimwear and fast fashion trends
- Be able to collaborate on ideas with a team
- Have knowledge on how to build successful email campaigns
- Be proficient in the Adobe programs listed above
Some facts about the position:
- It's paid
- It's casual, ranging from 4-15 hours a week
- The candidate will receive a store credit perk
- It's a contract position, lasting 3 months with opportunity to extend
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us a resume or description of your experience, why you think you are the perfect fit for the role and one/or both of the following:
- portfolio of work
- mock up an email campaign using any of the images in this folder
Email email@example.com by May 12th to be considered for the role.